Dr Tim Pearce MB ChB BSc (Hons) MRCGP
Non-Surgical Skin Treatments and Training
Dr Tim Pearce is a fully-qualified doctor specialising in non-surgical aesthetic rejuvenation.
He has over 6 years’ experience in cosmetic medicine and has performed thousands of treatments.
He founded SkinViva in 2008, which has expanded to offer a comprehensive range of non-surgical procedures, with services in 85+ locations across the North West as well as their own flagship clinic in the centre of Manchester.
In 2013, he launched SkinViva Training, a skin treatments school for doctors, nurses, dentists and other medical professionals wishing to learn the correct techniques for
administering anti-ageing injections.
Dr Pearce’s artistry in creating effective-yet-subtle results is combined with a gentle, ethical approach. Never over-selling, he focuses on the client’s best interests, working not only to enhance their appearance but also to increase their self-confidence.
- 1999-2008 University of Leeds
- BSc (hons) in Human Physiology
- 2002-2006 University of Warwick
- 2006-2011 Royal College of GPs
Cosmetic Treatments Training
- February 2008 Cosmetology
- Botox® Basic Skills
- March 2008 Cosmetology
- Dermal Filler Basic Skills
- July 2009 Obagi Medical / Healthxchange
- Obagi Blue Peel® System
- August 2009 Aesthetic Academy (Dr Steven Kaldor)
- Advanced Botox® & Dermal Fillers (one to one tuition)
- October 2009 Allergan
- Juvederm Ultra® 3 Lip Augmentation (one to one tuition)
- October 2009 Obagi Medical / Healthxchange
- Obagi Blue Peel® System
- December 2009 BioForm Medical
- Radiesse® Interactive Workshop (one to one tuition)
- January 2010 Allergan
- Juvederm Ultra® 4 Cheek Augmentation (one to one tuition)
- February 2010 Wigmore Medical
- Skincare & Peels for Aesthetic Practice
- May 2010 Allergan
- Master Class in Injection Techniques with Mauricio de Maio
- June 2010 Aestheticare
- Dermaroller™ Medical Device Training (one to one tuition)
- July 2010 Sandra McCoy Training
- Skin Tech Easy Phytic Peel, Easy TCA Peel, Only Touch Peel and Related Skin Care Products (one to one tuition)
- October 2010 EACCME
- European Masters in Aesthetic & Anti-Ageing Medicine
- November 2012 INJEX
- INJEX training in non-needle dermal filler application
- November 2012 Allergan
- Juvederm Voluma® update Course
- January 2013 Allergan Sponsored
- Volbella Advanced Lip contouring and volumeTraining with Dr Raj Acquila
- January 2014 Allergan UK Masterclass on tear trough rejuvenation.
General Practice in the Greater Manchester are, covering short and long term locums and GP out-of-hours on a part time basis.
Dr Pearce says:
“I enjoy people and have a genuine interest in understanding their problems holistically and delivering management appropriate to this understanding. This approach, combined with an excellent bedside manner, generates very high levels of patient satisfaction in feedback surveys.”
Cosmetic and Medical Skin Treatments
Since completing initial aesthetics training, Dr Pearce has built the SkinViva business by prioritising client loyalty through delivery of high quality service, honest advice and meeting client expectations. The Company serves over 2000 clients across Manchester, Cheshire, Lancashire and Derbyshire.
“I feel strongly about the importance of a long term approach with my aesthetic clients, constantly striving to build mutually beneficial relationships rather than seeking short term financial gain.”
Non-Surgical Treatments Trainer
Dr Pearce has extensive experience training doctors and nurses to do aesthetic treatments on a one to one basis and in groups. He established SkinViva Training as a separate company in 2013.
“I am passionate about increasing standards in the industry, and I pioneer a comprehensive approach to training doctors and nurses in aesthetics. My course content equips delegates not just to help people look better but to manage the entire process including side effects and complications. I have received consistently excellent feedback from my students who describe me as knowledgeable, patient and humble in my approach. “
Memberships and Accreditations
Member of British Association of Cosmetic Doctors
SkinViva is one of only 30 companies in the UK to be part of Allergan UK’s elite training and product support group